The Annual Meet 2012 of the All India Drug action Network (AIDAN) will be held on Thursday, 5th January 2012 at Yatrinivas, Sevagram, Wardha from 10.30 am to 5.00 pm. This annual meet is being held in the context of the drug pricing PIL filed by AIDAN, which is being heard in the Supreme Court, and the draft National Pharmaceuticals Pricing Policy (NPPP-2011). At the international level, there is much happening on the IP, Innovation, Pharmaceuticals & Public Health front. We need to discuss these key issues and plan our action.
As usual, the AIDAN Meet is followed by the MFC meet. For those who are interested, you can get details on the MFC website: http://www.mfcindia.org
Kindly confirm your participation.
1. Mira Shiva, (09810582028), email@example.com
2. Gopal Dabade (9448862270), firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Srinivasan S. (Chinu), (08056292350), email@example.com
4. Anant Phadke, (09423531478), firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Naveen Thomas, (09342858056), email@example.com
6. Prasanna S. (09977216619), firstname.lastname@example.org
On behalf of the AIDAN working group,